- More Cliche / More Book
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Worldwide Shipping Available
- Call 1800 034 588 10 am to 5:30 & Days
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- All products sourced from licenced distributors
- 60 Day no questions guarantee on all product
Cliché was established in 1997 by French professional skateboarder Jeremie Daclin. In the beginning of the company Cliché was known for sponsoring European skateboarders and Cliché was based on three key factors; photography, all types of skateboarding and Europe. Once the company started to gain some worldwide popularity former Australian professional skateboarder Al Boglio was hired as Clichés creative director, which pushed the company in the right direction. In the year 2000 Cliché had released its first full-length video, this was called Europa and featured a big handful of professional and amateur European skateboarders.
Today the team that rides for Cliché is: Jeremie Daclin, JB Gillet, Joey Brezinski, Andrew Brophy, Charles Collet, Pete Eldridge, Daniel Espinoza, Javier Mendizabal, Flo Mirtain, Lucas Puig, Lem Villemin and Sammy Winter.
In 2013 Clichés biggest video Bon Voyage was released in April with the biggest team of skateboarders from all around the world featuring in the video.
The Hard Covered Resume is 320 pages of European Skateboard history that is a must for any coffee table.
- 320 Page Hardback Book
- A Great piece of European Skateboard History