Diamond was created in 1998 when Nicholas Tershay (aka Nick Diamond) created a skateboarding hardware brand out of his small apartment in San Francisco. In 2000 Nick moved to Los Angeles and began building Diamond Supply CO in Mike Carrol and Rick Howards Girl Skateboards Distribution house. Soon after that Diamond began manufacturing not only hardware but apparel, bearings, shoes and accessories. Having a unique design with a strong look and a high reputation for quality Diamond was quickly embraced by the skateboarding market. In 2006 Diamond opened it's first flagship doors in Los Angeles. Since then it has been seen as not only a skateboarding brand but also a culture and street wear brand with a respected image of quality and culture.
- More Diamond / More Accessories
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Worldwide Shipping Available
- Call 1800 034 588 10 am to 5:30 & Days
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- All products sourced from licenced distributors
- 60 Day no questions guarantee on all product