- More Nike SB / More Shoe
- All shoes in US Sizes (Size Chart)
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Worldwide Shipping Available
- Call 1800 034 588 10 am to 5:30 & Days
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- All products sourced from licenced distributors
- 60 Day no questions guarantee on all product
ICONIC STYLE BUILT TO SKATE
With a heritage look and a flexible deconstructed upper, the Nike SB Zoom Dunk Low Pro Deconstructed Men's Skateboarding shoe provides iconic style on and off your board.
The deconstructed upper takes this classic to a new level while the supple leather maintains the iconic style.
A Nike Zoom Air heel unit in the sockliner provides a cushioned, responsive feel and lightweight impact protection.
The rubber outsole provides powerful grip and traction, while the iconic basketball-inspired pivot circle under the forefoot helps you change direction.
Nike SB Dunk OriginsOriginally a classic Nike hoops shoe, the Dunk was organically adopted by skate culture—and in time re-engineered for the session by Nike SB. These days, the SB Dunk doubles as a starting point for many of the brand's most influential design collaborators, from small-town skate shops to iconic New York fashion houses.