Patagonia Belwe Pique Polo Navy
- More Patagonia / More Shirt
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Worldwide Shipping Available
- Call 1800 034 588 10 am to 5:30 & Days
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- All products sourced from licenced distributors
- 60 Day no questions guarantee on all product
A classic, clean-cut organic cotton polo that goes just about anywhere and pairs with just about anything.
From the right points at Scorpion Bay to the clean granite cracks of Squamish, this has to be the most comfortable polo to ever road-trip the coast. Made from soft, easy-care 100% organic cotton that feels like a relaxed afternoon, this contemporary polo has a clean profile and easy flow against the skin. A forgiving rib-knit collar and cuffs provide classic polo styling, and an uneven vented hem allows greater mobility and keeps the shirt in place when tucked in. The 2-button front placket lays flat for low-profile comfort. With an embroidered Fitz Roy emblem on the left chest.
- Made of a cool-wearing, easy-care 100% organic cotton piqué fabric
- Ribbed polo collar; two-button lay-flat placket; short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Uneven vented hem keeps the shirt in place when tucked in and ensures a greater range of motion
- Contrast embroidered Patagonia logo accents the left chest
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% organic cotton piqué. Rib-knit collar and cuffs: 100% organic cotton