Ultralight, packable, 100% recycled polyester weather-resistant jacket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. This pared-down hooded soft-shell jacket is wind- and weather-resistant. Made of ultralightweight 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it provides 50+ UPF sun protection and stuffs into a small pouch to double as a travel pillow. Now trimmer through the body, it features a center zipper with a rope pull and flat-felled seam detailing. The stowaway hood has cinch ties for an adjustable fit. Self-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets have flat-felled side seams and rope-pull closures. The left pocket serves as a self-stuff pouch with carabiner clip-in loop. Details include a drawcord hem, elasticized cuffs and reinforced vents under the arms for better breathability in warmer weather. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length zipper with flat-felled seam detail and a climbing rope–inspired zipper pull; stand-up collar with stowaway hood and chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets with flat-felled side seams; left pocket converts to a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Hip length
- 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.