Sleek, simple and packable, our trusted Torrentshell Pullover takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability. Pull shelter from your pack with the pared-down Torrentshell Pullover. This H2No® Performance Standard pullover is lightweight, simple and focused on protection with 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric (100% recycled) that has a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It has a regular fit; packs into a protected, center-front torso pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop); and the center-front zip has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps. Elasticized cuffs, a microfleece-lined neck, a drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll-down hood (fits snugly over low-profile helmets) with a simplified cord-and-hook stow design and a laminated visor round out the features.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.